What is the universal law of action? If faith alone is not enough and one must act upon it then what does it mean to ' act' ? inspired action occurs when you are following your heart and doing what makes you happy Is it something you physically/forcefully have to attain for? But then what is considered the right action? what is considered physical and if the desire you wish for is vague and unattainable through physical means, then what then? Humans have always lived by hard work and it is a preconceived perception that nothing is achieved in life without proactive efforts and constant practical decisions, so much so that we can tire our self out and lose sight of not only what makes us happy but also the desire in which we wanted to manifest in the first place. There is no balance and no one seems to know it all on what the best way is. But what about living on that faith/manifestation/desire, by being on that which you want to experience? for instance; ...
Sitting in contemplation I meditate upon the many sounds within me like ripples in water they call out, responding and returning. In the soft quiet of the morning, I contemplate upon a particular aspect which kept getting my attention, it is an attachment, a habit and now that I can be present in the open space of myself, instead of instantly acting upon it, I sit still, I observe, I listen and realise it is an ECHO. For some, attachments are like vines a chokehold on ones spine, to be gradually cut away, transition into ashes gone by. But to me, they become echoes of the past, Phantoms haunting my mind getting louder each time I shout back until I realise what they are & where they come from so I be still and listen I stop responding back until no more echoes ripple in my mind at peace I now AM . Listening to the echo within, to the subtly teacher guiding my focus onto it, I came to realise reactions and attachments are a choice. Those patterns you keep repe...
Golden rays threaded and pierced through the veils of distortion, through the field of lies and negativity and through to the very heart of Gaia, creating a vortex of shimmering evanescent light which created golden threads dipped in rainbow dew of divine essence and of the highest truth, sewing it's love and codes into the hearts of the collective. Uniting them all and uniting them with Gaia, with the divine source, with all the universe and back into themselves. In harmony, peace and unconditional love with understanding and calm. And as each thread pierced through each individual of the collective, they started to awaken, started to see and felt the great calm and inner peace. Realised the falsity of fear and let it go , came together in compassion and found new meaning in the world. The golden light spread like an ocean wave; like fire, cleansing the earth of impurities, negativity and distortion. The air was clearer and sparkled with living glow, sang songs ...
Comments
Post a Comment